I had lots of things to do, no time etc etc. You know the excuses. But now I want to write another blog about a new Lindenmayer brush for Krita, and though have the motivation to catch up with old posts..
Well, we added loads of new features, mainly graphical ones:
- lens flares and sun dazzle effect
- moving space dust (white circles), which are moving randomly, this is an simple particle system.
- explosion and fire stream effects (more complicated particle systems)
- environment mapping (on the ships and station)
- music and sound effects
- some power ups (armor, rockets, boost)
Here is a video, we made for the presentation. Unfortunately it’s low quality, I hope to get a better one tomorrow, but it’s probably gone..
Update: We found a better HD quality Video